Monday, July 18, 2016

Tail by Evie Harper Review

“I had trusted him. I had loved him…” 

Dom was the mysterious bad boy all my brothers warned me to stay away from. Even so, when I looked into his eyes, I saw someone I had to know. A man, who with a single touch, sparked a desire deep inside me. 
I was wrong to trust. Mistaken to hope.

Brokenhearted
Betrayed
And on the run…


Dom Haynes, a man determined to protect that which he ruined. He thinks he can save us…he can’t. I’d given Dom my heart, and I don’t want it back, for fear of feeling, it’s broken insides. 
I’m Della King, little sister to the infamous Portland Street Kings. However, I’m not the same woman I used to be. Nightmares I thought I'd controlled we’re once again taking hold. 
Doms intentions are clear. He wants a second chance. Hate him or love him, he isn’t going anywhere.

He’ll ride with me.
Fight with me.
Love me.


MY REVIEW!!
5 STARS!!
In Tail, Dom has lied about who is his and what his job is. His lies have caused a good amount of problems especially for Della. She fell for him and all his lies, now she's hurt but also in trouble. Dangerous people are coming for her and she must accept Dom's help if she wants to survive. 

I really loved and enjoyed this book. Once again just another good book. This series is just so good, I don't know if I know how to describe it anymore. These stories are all so raw, tough, dangerous and emotional. That they do nothing but hook me right from the start. Evie has basically a way with words, I love how her descriptions of each book are basically nothing and reading the book is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle and I definitely enjoyed putting together. Really can't wait for the next book. I need it asap !! :D 
Big thanks to Evie for allowing me to read all of her books for an honest review. <3


Evie is an Australian author whose passion for reading lead her into writing. Evie spends her days writing heartbreaking, suspense filled love stories with happily ever after’s. Evie’s characters are strong alphas with even stronger heroines who bring sexy sass to the relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment