Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Always My Girl by Samantha Chase Review!!

Sometimes the love that's closest to you is the =hardest to see.
Quinn Shaughnessy's two older brothers have found their true loves ... but Quinn's not about to join that parade. Nope, as he tells his best friend Anna, there's a lot more to life than getting tied down to one person. He's positive tomboy Anna will be on his side - except she's inexplicably developing other interests - even dating! Suddenly Quinn is seeing Anna in a very different light.
Quinn has been Anna's buddy since they were both five years old. She can tell him anything - except the one big secret she's been hiding for years - that she's fallen in love with him. Now Anna is determined to make a life for herself that doesn't include pining for Quinn. Falling in love with your best friend? Easy. Telling them how you really feel? Impossible.


MY REVIEW!!
5 STARS!!

Anna has been in love with Quinn practicality her whole life, ever since her family moved in next door to his when they were younger. Except now Anna has had enough of Quinn not returning her feelings and basically taking advantage of her and there friendship.  Quinn pretty much has no idea Anna has had these feelings for him. So when Anna starts to date and change her looks a little bit, he starts to see her in a different light. With both Anna and Quinn's friends and family saying she deserves better,  Can Quinn believe he is enough for her. Or will there romance crash before it even starts.

I really loved and enjoyed this book. It was really a cute and heartwarming summer time read. I was hooked from the moment I opened this book. This is the first book I have read by the author, I know I also missed reading the first two books in this series but I just love the story of friends to lovers and the description for this book was just to good to pass up. I definitely play on reading the first two and many other books by the author. I just really loved her writing style and the way I felt she made the characters and supporting characters come to life. Can't wait to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment