Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Anti Stepbrother by Tijan Review!!

He told me to settle. 
He asked what was wrong with me. 
He called me an easy target. 
That was within minutes when I first met Caden Banks. 
I labeled him an *sshole, but he was more than that. Arrogant. Smug. Alpha. 
He was also to-die-for gorgeous, and my stepbrother’s fraternity brother. 
Okay, yes I was a little naive, a tad bit socially awkward, and the smallest amount of stalker-ish, but if Caden Banks thought he could tell me what to do, he had another thing coming. 
I came to college with daydreams about being with my stepbrother, but what if I fell for the anti-stepbrother instead? 
*Stand-alone novel


MY REVIEW!!
5 STARS!!

Summer Stoltz has had a crush on Kevin Mathews for a long time, then he becomes her step brother and things get weird. With his endless girlfriends and never being home she feels she barely exists. Until one night and then that's it. Now she's a freshman in college and hoping to finally have a relationship with him. 
But the she literally runs into Caden Banks and its the last thing either of them expect. They start to have a friendship but can a guy and a girl really only be friends?

I really loved and enjoyed this book.  It hooked me from the very start and dint let up at all! I really loved both the characters, but Summer really stood out to me, she was cute, funny and very quirky and basically  always said what was on her mind. Even though she knows how Kevin is she can't help but feel what she feels, then Caden comes along and turns her world upside down. I really enjoyed the story line  and love how Caden was with his brothers and Summer. I totally forgot what it felt like to be in Tijan's world and this book made me realize I missed it.  Really a great intriguing read that you definitely don't want to miss. Can't wait to read more by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment