Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Aiden by LeAnn Ashers

From the day she came into my life, I knew I couldn’t walk away from this girl. She was beautiful, a light in this dark and messed up world, but I saw it in her eyes. 
I saw the pain she carried, and in that moment, I made a promise. 
Her demons would pay. All of them. They didn’t know what I was capable of or what my MC could do.
As I now look down at yet another lifeless body, I smile. I always keep my promises. 
One more to go, and he’s the one I really want. 
And he knows I’m coming for him…


4 stars!!
I really loved and enjoyed this one. Aiden had me hooked right away and I just couldn't get enough. This is a great series that I can't get enough of. Every book has you hooked right away and leaves you wanting more at the end. Can't wait to read whats next!

LeAnn Ashers is a blogger-turned-author who spends her days reading and writing. She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to see where this adventure continues to take her. LeAnn enjoys writing about strong-minded females and swoon-worthy, protective alpha males who love their women unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment