Thursday, February 28, 2019

Convict by Hayley Faiman

Guilty. ExCon. Felon. Prisoner. Criminal. Words that now represent me. Words that keep any decent person away from me. I never gave much thought to words before now. Slut. Hussy. Whore. Homewrecker. Jezebel. Words that now reflect me. Words that will stay indefinitely. The evidence of those words grow inside of me. Those Words make the entire town assume they are vindicated to use them. I am wrong. They are right.
4 stars!! 
I really loved and enjoyed this book. I was hooked right away and couldnt get enough

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


 
 I was born and raised in a small farming town in California. I met my husband when I was 16 and he was 19. We married four years later and have two little boys! We lived in Oregon for a few years while he served in the US Coast Guard. Texas is now where we call home, where our boots rest, and where we’re raising our two little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Website | Twitter | Bookbub

Enter Hayley’s Giveaway:

No comments:

Post a Comment