Saturday, July 28, 2018

Yard Sale by Charleigh Rose

Mollie 
I was freshly fired from my job and betrayed by my boyfriend.
It was a new low for me. 
A one-night stand with an arrogant stranger was just what I needed. 
I didn’t know that he was a famous snowboarder, or that he’d give me the best sex of my life.
I wasn’t ever supposed to see him again.
Fate had other plans. 
Cam
I was young and rich with the whole world at my fingertips.
I was in my prime.
A one-night stand with a hot little tourist on the rebound was the perfect way to spend my weekend.
I didn’t know she’d leave in the middle of the night, or that I’d wake up wanting more. 
I never thought I’d see her again. 
Now she’s back.
She’s been keeping a secret.
One that will change everything.


4 Stars!
I really loved and enjoyed Yard Sale. Really a great read that had me hooked right away. I couldn't get enough of the characters and the chemistry they had. I just found the author earlier this year and have been really loving her work. Cant wait to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment