Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Twist by Kylie Scott Review!!

When his younger brother loses interest in online dating, hot, bearded, bartender extraordinaire, Joe Collins, only intends to log into his account and shut it down. Until he reads about her.

Alex Parks is funny, friendly, and pretty much everything he's been looking for in a woman. And in no time at all they're emailing up a storm, telling each other their deepest darkest secrets... apart from the one that really matters.

And when it comes to love, serving it straight up works better than with a twist.
 


MY REIVEW!!
4 STARS!!
I really really loved and enjoyed Twist. I was hooked from the moment I opened to the first chapter, This book to me had a different feel to it then the others did but in a super good way. Just loved the feel of the characters Joe and Alex. Felt like they were perfect for each other and there chemistry was great! Didn't really love Joe's brother Eric, in this one. Felt like he was a total douche! But I got why more towards then end of this book and I can't wait to read his book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment