Thursday, June 30, 2016

Idol By Kristen Callihan Review!!

Libby

I found Killian drunk and sprawled out on my lawn like some lost prince. With the face of a god and the arrogance to match, the pest won’t leave. Sexy, charming, and just a little bit dirty, he’s slowly wearing me down, making me crave more.

He could be mine if I dare to claim him. Problem is, the world thinks he’s theirs. How do you keep an idol when everyone is intent on taking him away?

Killian

As lead singer for the biggest rock band in the world, I lived a life of dreams. It all fell apart with one fateful decision. Now everything is in shambles. Until Liberty. She’s grouchy, a recluse—and kind of cute. Scratch that. When I get my hands on her, she is scorching hot and more addictive than all the fans who’ve screamed my name.

The world is clamoring for me to get back on stage, but I’m not willing to leave her. I’ve got to find a way to coax the hermit from her shell and keep her with me. Because, with Libby, everything has changed. Everything.




MY REVIEW!!
4 STARS!!

I really loved and enjoyed this book. Both Killian and Libby are hiding away from the real world. Killian had his world turned up side down when he found a ban member and his best friend almost dead. Libby is still hurting from her parents death two years ago. Both Killian and Libby need each other, they also need music as well.

I really enjoyed this book. The way the story starts is kind of funny with the way Libby tries to get Killian off her lawn. But as they get to know each other they both realize they have pain and sadness in there life.  I like how this story started off as light and funny but then got deeper and more meaningful as the story went on. That's what really drew me in and hooked me while reading this book. I loved both the characters of Killian and Libby, I loved there passion for music and was glad that had that together. Really loved the supporting characters as well, makes me want there stories just as bad. Really a good start for this series, Can't wait to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment