Monday, November 23, 2015

A Billionaire Between the Sheets by Katie Lane Review

Overnight billionaires, the Beaumont brothers are thrust into life in the fast lane with exotic cars, private jets . . . and sex and success on their minds.

A commanding presence in the boardroom and the bedroom, Deacon Beaumont has come to save the failing company French Kiss. He was born to be boss in this glamorous new world of lacy lingerie and stunning supermodels. But one bold and beautiful woman dares to question his authority.

Olivia Harrington has dedicated her life to the company's success. Just because Deacon is sexy as hell doesn't mean he'll make a better CEO. With a limitless supply of push-up bras and garter belts, Olivia turns her considerable feminine charms on Deacon to discover what makes him tick . . . and reveals instead the billion reasons why she wants him to stay.




MY REVIEW!!
4 STARS!!

I liked and enjoyed this book. I really liked the story line and the characters. Thought it was a really cute and romantic story that was easy to get into. I really din't care for the beginning of the book. I really don't understand why the author made Deacon and his brothers basically the relatives of Duck Dynasty and put no mention of it in her description, It's really important part of the book I think especially when the story opens up to Olivia having to go and find Deacon and his brothers. I was really confused in the beginning of the story and felt maybe that would have helped. I was also confused my the fact that the author put in the books description Olivia was basically going to seduce Deacon, but really to me there was no seducing going on. They just sort of fell in love really quick. These two parts don't make the story bad at all or anything just might make the reader a little confused like they did with me. This was a great start to this new series and I really can't wait to read the other brothers book.

No comments:

Post a Comment