Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Arrow's Hell by Chantal Fernando Review

Being the younger sister of a Wind Dragons MC member isn’t as great as you’d think it would be.

I can’t escape the details of my brother’s exploits.
No one tells me anything. 
Men who know who I am tend to stay away from me.

And worst of all:
The members of the MC are off-limits.

When Arrow catches my eye, I make it my mission to make him happy again. 

When I fall head over heels in love with him, I just hope he will be there to catch me.
And that my brother doesn’t kill him.




MY REVIEW!!
5 STARS!!!

I really loved and enjoyed this book, as much as I enjoyed the first one. I really loved the character of Anna, I thought she was so strong and just a fabulous character. I really loved how she stood up for her self and wouldn't take anything from her brother and the club guys but also knew how to have fun with them. I really loved the character of Arrow as well, yes he was super broody and mean and wasn't very nice to Anna in the beginning of the book but he has his reasons for it. He lost his first love with out her really even knowing how he felt. I loved the journey he had to take and loved every minute spent taking the journey with him because its definitely worth it to see him get the love he deserves. 

I really loved the authors writing style for this book and the whole series. I have read plenty of other MC books and this one is definitely different but in a good way. I loved feeling the emotions of the characters but also the jokes and laughs they game me. Really a great series and I can't wait for Trackers book!



No comments:

Post a Comment