Sunday, May 17, 2015

Love Garage by Liz Crowe Review

A Family Saga with humor, heat and heart--not to mention beer, bourbon and basketball!

Antony Love is the quintessential responsible oldest brother of a boisterous, Italian/Irish family, placed in charge at a young age by his parents who are busy running the family business. He manages his siblings with a fair but iron hand, until his life is shattered by personal tragedy leaving him the shell of the man he once was.

When outspoken matriarch Lindsay Halloran Love becomes ill, the youngest brother Aiden shows up at Antony's garage, having dropped out of school (again), needing work and a place to crash. Antony provides both, with three caveats: "Don't smoke in my truck, don't be late for work, and don't mess with my girlfriend."

But Aiden Love, budding novelist, gets one glimpse of Rosalee Norris, young widow of Antony's lifelong best friend and all bets are off.
 




MY REVIEW
4 STARS!!
I really enjoyed this book. I enjoyed the writing style and the story line along with the characters. I really liked the character of Rosalee I felt like she went through a lot to just get where she was now and I admire her for that, I like the family dynamic  and the bond between the brothers. It definitely makes you want to know more about them. Really looking forward to reading the rest of the series and more by this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment