Thursday, April 30, 2015

His Proposed Deal by Sandi Lynn Review

THREE MONTHS. IT WAS ONLY FOR THREE MONTHS. 

My name is Emma Knight and I’m a twenty-four-year-old woman who was moving from Miami to New York to pursue my dream of attending Parsons School of Design. My plan was set in motion. I was packed and already on my way when I met a man and received an email, both of which altered my plans and changed the course of my life. 

Max Hamilton, a twenty-five-year-old, panty-melting, rich playboy who was being groomed to take over Hamilton Securities, told me it was for only three months. His proposed deal was that I had to pose as his fiancée until his twenty-sixth birthday so he could collect his trust fund. I’d help him and, in return, he’d help me achieve my dream. It was a win-win situation, right? 
WRONG. 
Love was never part of the deal and neither was the secret that Max could never find out about. 

Intended for readers 18+ 




MY REVIEW !!

I really loved and enjoyed this one. Such a romantic and very heartwarming read. Could not get enough of the characters. I definitely loved the character of Max and thought he was so hot and a very likable character. The story line was really good and filled with romance and little surprises here and there. Really cant wait to read more by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment